Travel Med Surg RN Nursing Assignments (Hillsdale)
Compensation: $64,900.00 - $84,970.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Job Description:Travel Medical Surgical Nurses NeededWyoming Travel Med Surg RN Nursing Assignments
Hospital, LTAC, Rehab & SNF experience
We presently donot have request for Home Health or Long Term Care. The Travel Nurse Season is here and it shows
One quick More Info Request gets you in front of the nation's top 15 staffing agencies
Find great travel assignments with the best in compensation packages. Where would you like to go?
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Spend the winter in the warmth of Florida, Virgin Islands, Arizona, Hawaii, Southern California or many others.
- Spend the summer in the beautiful states of Colorado, Utah, Vermont.
- So many great options today's travel nurse has to choose from
ASAP starts. numerous 8, 13 & 26 week travel assignments available with great compensation packages.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have.
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Medical Surgical RNs are one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates
HealthCareTravelers.com has received numerous request for Hospital, Long Term ACUTE Care and Skilled Nursing Facility Medical Surgical RN candidates from the HCEN client staffing agencies to fill immediate nationwide staff vacancies. Tired of always being asked to complete a lengthy application? We can appreacite that, we have been in your shoes as past 'Travelers' Get the information you need from the
Nation's Top Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short
'More Information Request' For the past 5 years, thousands of Nurses just like you
have utilized the sites ofHealthCare Employment Network
to explore a career as a
Traveling Registered Nurse. Veteran Traveler or researching your first assignment options,
You are in the right place.
The Travel Nurse working in the Emergency Department is responsible for the care of patients ranging in all ages, presenting with a benign or an acute critical illness. Being an ER / ED RN requires excellent interviewing and physical assessment skills along with critical thinking skills. The Emergency Room Registered Nurse must be able to work in a high paced environment.
Being a ER / ED RN requires a plan of care to meet the specific growth and development and cultural needs of the patient and family.
The Emergency Department Registered Nurse may work in a variety of settings and or may have specialized training.Over the last months staffing agencies have experienced an increase in available
ER Emergency Room Travel Nurse Jobs and Assignments
- See more at: Submit your information request today and communicate with the
Top Staffing Agencies Nationwide.
The perfect Med Surg RN Travel Nursing assignment awaits.
Keywords: Medical Surgical, Med Surg, M/S, Medical Surgical RN Travel Nurse, M/S, MS, Med/Surg, Med Surg, Medical/Surgical Travel Nurse, Adult Medical/Surgical RN, Adult Medical Surgical Travel Nurse, Surgical RN, Surgical Travel Nurse, Medical Travel Nurse Job Requirements:
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years recent experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, care unit, coronary, infusion, maternal, mhb, neonatal, nurse clinical, surgical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...